RUTHMANN STEIGER® T 700 HF
With the new STEIGER® T 700 HF, RUTHMANN presents a further highlight of German engineering. The compact machine achieves a working height of 70 m and an outstanding outreach of 41 m on a carrier chassis less than 12 m long.
Summary of advantages:
- 70 m working height
- 41 m outreach, 24,6 m upper boom outreach!
- 11.99 m total vehicle length: Perfect handling through a compact design. For tight manoeuvring e.g. in city traffic
- Top performance data due to multi-bevelled boom technology
- Highflex jib (RÜSSEL®) – 220° swiveling range
- Highflex work basket – 440° rotation angle
- ‘Standing’ working basket perfect for ‘under and up’ as well as all possibilities of ‘up and over and back’ during lowered RÜSSEL ®
- Generous 600 kg working cage load capacity
- Working below ground possible
- More possibilities with the special features HEIGHT performance
- Automatic set-up/ retraction mechanism at the push of a button
- Aluminium working cage can be extended hydraulically
- Maintenance-friendly boom system
With the new STEIGER® T 700 HF, RUTHMANN present a further highlight of German engineering. For the first time at RUTHMANN, the compact machine achieves a working height of 70 m and an outstanding outreach of 41 m on a carrier chassis less than 12 m long.
This development fulfils the market requirement for a compact machine of 70 m with a high lateral outreach for the confined working space. Through the new long triple upper boom, the Up&Over outreach is increased by further 3.5 m in comparison to the T 650 HF. In transport position, the machine is again very compact.
Due to the 1.7 m higher articulation point and the now 24.6 m long upper boom, operations can be carried out in narrow house canyons, e.g. at the rear of buildings which were previously very difficult to achieve in this height class. Together with the highly stable base frame, the extremely robust construction made of high-tech steel in polygonal technology authorises a position inclination of up to 2°.
The lower boom enables an angle of elevation of 83°, so that the machine can be positioned even closer to the building and the outreach be used even more efficiently.
The T 700 HF can be mounted on different carrier chassis and be registered with a GVWR between 32 and 36 tons. Due to its overall length of only 11.99 m, neither an exemption according to § 70 StVO (German road traffic regulations) nor a driving licence according to § 29 StVO (German road traffic regulations) are necessary in Germany. This allows maximum operational flexibility - the STEIGER® T 700 HF is always ready for use.
The proven highflex functions of the RUTHMANN’s HF series also make the T 700 HF an all-rounder for all imaginable situations. The working basket can be rotated by 440°. Working behind obstacles such as pipelines or roof structures is optimally feasible (up, over & back). The 2 m long highflex-RÜSSEL® can be rotated by 220° – still more flexibility for „under and up" works with upright working basket as well as for „up, over and back" works with lowered highflex-RÜSSEL®.