STEIGER® TBR 260
Your New performance-maker
- 26 m max. working height
with full basket load
- 17 m max. outreach
- 14,2 m max. lateral outreach
- 250 kg basket load
- 4 movements simultaneously possible (lift,
rotate, telescope, Rüssel up/down) + basket
- Mobile jib boom (RÜSSEL®), rotation 185°
- Improved work speed
- Premium technology in highest stability with
- High-strength fine-grained steel for maximum
- Improved basket unit with new design
- Common parts to other STEIGER® models for
even more operating and maintenance efficiency
- Reduced stock of spare-parts through
- New more torsion-resistant substructure
- Boom system with laser-welded seam (less
distortion, more precise and more stable)
* depending on load, angle of rotation and outfit
** with restriction of Performance data
Due to the new development of the Hi-light Performance series, the TBR 260 has gained incredible performance capabilities, compared to the previous top model in this category. The STEIGER® TBR 260 features a whopping 26-m working height and 17-m reach capacity. This easily exceeds the abilities of the previous model - the STEIGER® TBR 250.
For us, changing market conditions are always the motivating factors for performance enhancements.
Models in the TBR series - with their improved performance capabilities - exceed current customer expectations. The new generation of STEIGER® models in the 3.5-t category feature increased operating performance and maximized stability and versatility at the job site. With these exciting new models in their fleet, equipment rental companies can look forward to a higher utilization rate.
The 1.6 m of additional working height and 0.7 m of increased reach capacity can be attributed to our brilliant design concept. The basket-load capacity has also increased by a full 20 kg - from 230 kg to 250 kg.